Thursday, April 16, 2009

Proj 8 of 365: The Culprit


(04.16.09)
I've been cutting off my carb and sugar intake lately but then I've been wondering why my efforts haven't exactly paid off...

Then my officemate, Kimmy, shared a food pyramid guide on low-carb and sugar content foods and then to my amazement, banana was on top of the list! I've been putting off rice for B-A-N-A-N-A which has higher sugar/starch content than rice.
Phew!!! So here you go, ladies and gentlemen, the culprit... A very good tasting culprit, I must say :)

5 comments:

Joe L said...

Been trying to do that... trying.. trying..

~ t 3 e ~ said...

perseverance and sacrifice is the key. you can do it!

Markie said...

cute kau ang idea about photo journalism.. :) but wait, naputol lgi?? i'll keep on checking this one out jd ky nice..

~ t 3 e ~ said...

unsay naputol marky? sometimes i post in bulks. hihi. come, come, join in.. :)

littleparis said...

mu work tee? :) asa ka tigbuy ug banana? hehehe

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top in black, white and much, much more.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.