Friday, April 10, 2009

Proj 2 of 365: Fun Comes in a Variety of Colors


(04.10.09)

Life's little joys even comes in very small colorful bottles.

Actually, I cheated today. I already took my pic for the day this morning when we went to Koinonia Hill for Stations of the Cross. It was of a yellow flower amidst the green grass, much fitting to reflections for the Holy Week.

But this evening, Felice and I didn't have much to do and we ended up playing up and designing our nails. And so I ended up with this pic instead. This picture is representative of the fun I had with my sister in the few minutes we spent painting and designing our nails. I miss having all of these moments and her being around 24/7 since she's now based in Bohol.

I'd do anything just to have more of these girl bondings in the future, that's for sure.

2 comments:

littleparis said...

hala what time mo niadto ila uncle forting? la lagi ta nagkita :p hehe

~ t 3 e ~ said...

sayo ye uy. like nangadlawn mi ug mata. we finished mga almost 7am. :D

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top in black, white and much, much more.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.