Monday, April 27, 2009

Proj 17 of 365: Happy New Hair!!!

(04.25.09)
Long before the province-wide blackout was announced, I knew today's the day - I have to have my hair cut, a choice also shared by my friends.
The day didn't turn out as expected, even the mall was sooo hot I could feel the sweat trickling down my legs! It was almost dusk when the electricity flowed back again, I never felt so happier when I felt the change of power! So I rushed off (and ran) when I saw the salon has began operating.


This one's an after-shot of 3 good friends, Aye, James and Tee. After the effects of blow-dry and mousse. :D

6 comments:

littleparis said...

aahhahaha.. :) dapat gyud icapture ang new hair while naa pa sa salon kay if the day after pa, ayaw nlang :D

~ t 3 e ~ said...

sayo ko nimata ron ye, nag blower gyud ko.. wala ko katug gabii kay mahadlok ko mu fly! :D

littleparis said...

hahaaha.. nya ok na cya? :D

~ t 3 e ~ said...

arang2 but effort kaau.. tabaching2 au c james ani. hihi

slaphappy said...

legs gyud sis?? hahah

~ t 3 e ~ said...

tinuod gyud to sis, legs gyud! ahha, lain pod ibutang sa armpit. haha

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top in black, white and much, much more.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.