Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Proj 21 of 365: all the love in the world

(04.29.09)
i know I’m gaga over hearts but I didn’t know until the extent of it until I thought of opening every jewelry box and organizer and gather each and every piece (almost every piece after I missed some due to my organizing skills). what I have is not really much, but it’s definitely the most noticeable, prevalent shape in the organizer.

a mixture ranging from fancy, silver, gold, studded and white gold.
a collection of thoughtful gifts to mark an important event like graduations, christmas and birthday,
some to signify fab finds as I scurry endlessly in the malls, bazaars and tiangges,
and a few of hand-me-downs from my mother’s jewelry collection.

as I touch each piece, I take some time to appreciate the uniqueness of the design and evoking the memory that came with the heart-shaped jewel.

so if you’re thinking of giving me an accessory, you now have been on a secret – you now get the idea of what shape that has to be. (hint hint) :P

4 comments:

slaphappy said...

bwahahah hint hint to mr. lo... :D

~ t 3 e ~ said...

ako xa gitagaan ug link ani yest. hint hint.. jk! :D

littleparis said...

maayoha gyd nimo tee oi.. hahaha.. paging bf ni tee :p

~ t 3 e ~ said...

hahaha, tagai niya pod ug link c jay sa blog post ye.. :) blog post para specific, dili lang ang blog! haha, jk ra bitaw uy...

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top in black, white and much, much more.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.