Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Proj 19 of 365: Piggy Bank

(04.27.09)
saving up through piggy banks was never my forte. it was something I start with excitement and enthusiasm and then the feeling dies a natural death after quite some time. this happens as I either find something I absolutely must buy, or as my dad catches on the mystery of his lost coins and my innocently full-overnight piggybank (this happened in preschool), or as I grew tired thinking how on earth I can manage to carry a heavy bundle towards the money changer (what happened lately with my 10 peso stash).


then, as I was reading a magazine over the weekend, I got an idea from a couple who keep aside every 200 bill they come across with. so I’m doing the same thing – keeping every 200 peso bill that touches my palm. why 200 pesos? first it’s a “rare” bill compared to the easily-found hundred peso. and as it obviously is a bill, it’s not bulky to save up or carry around come I decide to use it to buy something or save at the bank.

for now I don’t know what I’ll do with the bills I’ve yet to save up but I definitely hope it will come in handy in the future. join me as I cross my fingers as I hope to stick with this routine.

6 comments:

slaphappy said...

funny ni nga blog.. mystery overnyt piggybank hehe... nice one sis :)

~ t 3 e ~ said...

hahaha. pag preschool ra to swear! :D

littleparis said...

ahhahahah ikaw tee ha :p hahahha.. nalingaw ko nimo.. bata pa gani, kamao na hahahah

~ t 3 e ~ said...

my dad's money was lying around raman sad so i thought it was for the taking. haha...

slaphappy said...

hahahah! nice alibi sis... -innocence :p

~ t 3 e ~ said...

before paman to the age of reason. so didn't know what was good and bad. :D

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top in black, white and much, much more.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.