Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Proj 86 of 365 - timepieces

083109

i needed a watch. i’ve been wanting to buy one since i realized it’s not that bad after all.
see, i’m not really what you would call a watch person. i resented wearing watches ever since i was young. i hated the feel of leather and dried sweat on my skin. or the shape of watch forming on your skin when everything else was sun-burnt.

i wanted a dress watch. just the simple yet classy, studded, ladies watch. not too shabby, not too expensive.

little did i know that my parents had another thing planned out. they wanted to give me a timeless piece for my 25th. one i can wear on a daily basis, but one that i will never outgrow. i wanted something inexpensive, fashionable, and girly. they gave me classy and timeless.

now each time i look at the watch, i think of loving thoughts. of parents - that like my new watch, i’ll never outgrow no matter how old i become.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top in black, white and much, much more.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.