Thursday, September 24, 2009

Proj 84 of 365 - chunky chunks


083009

i arrived in the pier early for my trip. after a few boring minutes with myself, a bunch of tourists sat by me. i cannot help but notice this one lady’s foot-wear. imaginative and creative. i cannot help but smile. whatever was the inspiration of whoever designed that slipper? it was so chunky. cute, but it looked so heavy and bulky.

i had to stop my curiosity and myself from asking, “can you still walk around on that thing?”

i admire that lady. if it were me, i would have tripped over the first minute or i would have to drag my feet like having ball chains tied around my ankles instead of walking around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top in black, white and much, much more.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.