Sunday, February 6, 2011

Project 2011: 10 - stress test

02.06.11

i don't know about you, but i always get blisters and sores in my feet when i get a new pair of shoes. it takes at least a week for getting used to, that's why over time, i have learned to put band-aids on for a week (or more) when i have a new pair.

i was stress-testing my new footsies today, hoping they'd "expand" soon. i walked around the mall and to/from the church today, to shoe-train my feet or feet-train my shoes, whichever angle you are looking at.

come a little past lunchtime, my feet were starting to ache. my only consolation? they looked rather pretty while at it.

2 comments:

aye said...

nice kaayo tee :) is this the pair j was congratulating you for? :D hehe

tee said...

yep. supportive kaayo! hihi

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top in black, white and much, much more.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.