Sunday, December 12, 2010

Project 2010: 168 - the froyo and coffee combination


12.12.10

yes, i know i've been taking a lot of pictures of food lately. K has been calling me the "food photographer" already because it has become a habit for me to take out my phone before i dig in. i've been taking a lot of food pictures lately, and mind you, i don't post them all :D

i've been passing through toa payoh station everyday, and yet i only discovered the "yogurt place" today.

i tried out their froyo immediately. i had the standard sized one, and added coffee beans as topping. they give 10% discount for payments using the ezlink card. it cost me around $4.10, not bad.
red mango is hard to come by, they only have one branch here in esplanade exchange so i always make it a point to try out froyo booths i see. my only disappoint on the yogurt place was the lack of topping options. i wish they had more variety. but oh well, i had my froyo fix and that's what matters... for now. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top in black, white and much, much more.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.