Monday, March 15, 2010

Project 2010 : 40 - the last night

02.26.10

this had been my longest trip away from home. quite understandably, i've never been so excited to go back.


tita malou and her family took me out to a nice italian restaurant near the hamburg area the night before my flight.

i was excited to finally get together with them, and to go back home that i hurriedly brought my camera with me. before that, i was so amazed with the battery not dying on me even if i took it out the weekend before.

my steak arrived and i had to take a shot. click. then the battery died.


after charging my batt, i found this single photo. the only photo i had of that memorable night.

p.s. i should stop taking pictures of food. haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top in black, white and much, much more.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.