Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Project 2010: 13 - meet my new bff!

02.01.10

just your typical monday. first day of the week. monday blues. etc. etc.

then a 1-oclock. and before i knew it, my eyes we're drooping. and drooping. i pinched myself. i took down notes. heck, i even made my eyes bigger to see if it would help.

like on a trance, i took down notes and lots of notes. i cannot be without activity and i couldn't certainly look at my mentor for he might notice my predicament.(guilty!).

the clock moved soooo slow as if teasing me. then the hour was up! whew, i rushed and saw a vending machine. and from then on, developed a relationship with my new bff.

it's official. i have developed an official co-dependency on coffee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top in black, white and much, much more.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.