Saturday, August 29, 2009

Proj 73 of 365 - at long last

07.14.09 going mouse-less is like being crippled for me. though many easily work on their laptops using the touchpad, that’s something i really have soo much difficulty doing.

mouse-less, i find a simple navigation like moving the arror from top to bottom a challenge. at the office, i always carry my mouse to make things easier for me. it’s a surprise i lasted mouse-less for three weeks on my laptop which i have yet to buy a mouse for.

it was almost unbearable to play RPG games albeit a pointing device, especially that the touchpad can become super sensitive at the slightest touch - making me wonder why my view has shifted/zoomed in when i didn’t do anything.

then my suffering ended. i finally got a cute USB mouse to come to my aid.

1 comments:

slaphappy said...

ALBEIT... hahahahha!

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top in black, white and much, much more.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.